Search Results for "dx net software"45 links
DX Resources : Clusters
- How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
[ Hits: 2058 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- KC5ORO Echolink Internet Linking System
- Echolink is software that allows amateur operators to communicate via the internet. It works by VoIP or Voice over IP technology
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EasyAudioStreamer is free windows software that allow you to easily stream to the network any audio source connected to any audio device available on your PC.
[ Hits: 4444 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DXLog.net is hamradio contest logging software for Windows.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1673 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 9718 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Speak Freely
- Free Internet telephone originally written in 1991 by John Walker, mostly a voip software
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- youLOG is a Free and easy ham radio logging software. youLOG is an efficient logging system suitable for DX-peditions, special events, or just simple fun. It runs even on a small display netbook it\'s portable and doesn’t need to be installed. Developed by IZ0PSA
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 20130 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- DX Cluster server software by F5MZN
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DX ToolBox
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
[ Hits: 5583 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1883 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using WF1B with MMTTY
- Get MMTTY work with the WF1B contest software.
[ Hits: 1967 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- RadioCommander 2052
- Radio control program for windows by kd5lmy
[ Hits: 31288 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.13 ]
- ISSTV is a freeware software for amateur radio that allow sstv connections via internet and radio waves
[ Hits: 5407 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.01 ]
dx net software
You can try similar termssoftware mac software atu software for hf tnc-software-for-mac dab software dj g7 software eve software tnc software dsp software psk software wj rcs software software vx 6 kpg 95d software fsk software software for mac
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links