Search Results for "dx software"167 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Software
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
[ Hits: 2024 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 3Y0X Peter I Island DX Pedition
- Antartica 2006
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2457 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- K5D LOG
- Log search K5D Desecheo Island dx pedition 2009
[ Hits: 4284 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.41 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2313 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1597 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
[ Hits: 9276 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL
[ Hits: 2084 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2313 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- LTT Log
- A general purpose logging software that stores callsign, time, date, and other pertinent information by G7LTT for Palm OS
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Pilot
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morse code tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
[ Hits: 5558 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
[ Hits: 2241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DX Cluster server software by F5MZN
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CC Cluster
- Dx Cluster server software run under Windows 2k or XP by VE7CC
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Palm OS morse code software, simple morse code sender, sends code on the built-in speaker at 1-80 WPM. Higher speeds are sloppy because of the 10 msec resolution of the internal timer.
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Rocky Software for SoftRock40
- SDR software for SoftRock40 freeware by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 9438 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals for Motorola, Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Alinco.
[ Hits: 21924 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 7.66 ]