Heartland DX Association
- The mission of the HDXA is to encourage DX activites in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. The HDXA is a ARRL Affiliated Club with members promoting & sharing DX information and experiences.
The SouthEastern Repeater Association, Inc. (SERA)
- Welcome to the official Home Page of SouthEastern Repeater Association Inc. SERA is the largest Amatuer Radio Coordination organization in the United States. SERA represents Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia
South Eastern Amateur Radio Group
- EI2WRC Based in Waterford, Ireland. Resources, Information and Links about Amateur Radio, Propagation, DX, Repeaters, News, Packet etc. Also contains useful charts and maps and a Photo Album of out club.
SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
Radio Free Europe
- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty is an international news and broadcast organization serving Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, Russia, the Middle East and Balkan countries.