Search Results for "eme antennas"93 links
Antennas : 10M
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 6739 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 25294 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 20502 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3809 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28092 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- J Pole antennas variations on a theme
- Twin lead jpole, ladder line jpole, copper cactus j pole, material list to build your own jpole antenna and a brief history of Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 3959 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14047 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23224 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 136447 | Votes: 913 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Slinky Antennas
- The first recorded use of the slinky as an antenna was by American soldiers during the Vietnam conflict. The slinkies were thrown over trees and used in emergencies when the normal antennas weree out of action
[ Hits: 8436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY - ZX15/4 extended 10/4
- A 4 element addition for 10m to an existing 4 element yagi (ZX antennas)
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PY3CRX PY2PLL
- Portuguese page, from VLF to some GHz, antennas, projects, EME, NDB DX and more.
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4374 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- E-Z-O Antennas
- A new beem antenna design improvement over the cubical quad
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Fractal Antenna Systems
- Solution to your OEM needs and can meet your design or vended antenna requirements for antennas from 400MHz to 10 GHz.
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Eme Gallery
- Images of VHF UHF antennas
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Gallery of the EME Arrays.
- A Collection of EME Reflector Antennas and YAGI Arrays.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4322 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- DDS Data-Communicatie
- Dds data- communication Data and Tele-Communication Solutions: UMTS GSM GPRS Telemetry programmers Adeunis RF systems, antennas, radio transmission modules, oscilloscopes GPS and coax cables dealer in Holland
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Communications products for hobbyist, industry and law enforcement, antennas, electronic kits, rf audio connectors, scanners. Ohio USA.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4223 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.36 ]