Search Results for "for windows 98"33 links
Contesting : Software
- Morse Runner
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 2996 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Log2000 is a program for logging and tracking QSO's, creating and printing QSL's and QSL labels. Designed for Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- KC9L PSK
- KC9L PSK is a free PSK31 program based on AE4JY’s PSKCore DLL. It supports 5 RX channels, full duplex operation, and more. Even if it's development has been dismissed, is a good tool for windows 95/98 pc.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 17842 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.95 ]