Search Results for "free band radio"33 links
CB Radio : Clubs
- Trans-Continental Dx Operators
- 11 meter SSB Freeband radio group Founded in 1978, Over 3500 Signed up operators, membership is free.
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Freeband Academy 11DX
- An 11 meter DX site promoting exemplary operating practices and a dedication to the betterment of the 11 meter DX radio hobby. A source of ""How To"" 11 meter information and learning for those new to Freeband DXing.
[ Hits: 6689 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- CB Packet Forums
- Packet radio on cb band discussion forum
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 43RD114 Tony
- Freebander page of 43RD114 tony in Australia, includes QSL page and personale photos
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1MM Free Contest Logger
- N1MM is a Free contest logging program for Windows. Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support. Novel packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 11291 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- Amateur Radio Band Plan Layout
- Excellent free downloadable band plans layouts ready to print in pdf format by C.Gustave Sandberg W1CGS
[ Hits: 48670 | Votes: 145 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Great Yarmouth Radio Club
- Promoting Amateur and CB Radio. Uk repeaters, World Prefix list, UK & U.S bandplans, HF World-wide beacons, Free Ad's, Web site awards
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Digital QSO Club
- The Digital QSO Amateur Radio Club DQSO is an informal club of amateur radio operators active use digital modes on all bands. Membership is free for any licensed radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Mud Duck SiteRing
- A SiteRing for CB/Freeband/Ham radio operators.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Site for live internet DX and CB/Freeband chat, DX propagation tools, DSP software, Live DX chat and CB chat pages using Java client, radio review
[ Hits: 1821 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3400 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Free radio on medium & shortwave band fomr holland
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11246 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5407 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16720 | Votes: 445 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- Log For the Radio Amateur on all bands from 180 metres to 24GHz by G0MDO
[ Hits: 3688 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Logger32 for 11m
- Logger32 special version dedicated to eleven meters band operations
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 71536 | Votes: 1059 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2452 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]