freeware181 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Software
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WG3E/VHF Test Contest Program
- Freeware DOS-based VHF contesting program for rover and single-op classes.
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Simple freeware tool to calculate several kinds of HF filters. Use to calculate L-C and R-C band filters and bandpasses, L-C, L-R and R-C highpasses and lowpasses, coils and capacitors.
[ Hits: 5170 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft
- Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT
[ Hits: 28574 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 9831 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 20147 | Votes: 479 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx.
This program is currently discontinued by the author who developed another ham log program for windows.
[ Hits: 6039 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 7014 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 22098 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- PSK31 freeware program in english and in french by the author of DXPSK, support over 25 tracks
[ Hits: 2987 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3632 | Votes: 233 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- BV by df3cb
- BV is a professional software for QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing - developed since 1989 by Bernd, DF3CB. It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well.
[ Hits: 4782 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- It is a simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 1086 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 11038 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2758 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Provides a Short Wave Listeners Log that should make your life a little easier. Freeware shortwave log book program for windows.
[ Hits: 4436 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware shack utilities
- Shack clock and ID timer plus easy to use logging note taker.
[ Hits: 8752 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.39 ]
You can try similar termsfreeware sd freeware bbs freeware dsp freeware sd log freeware freeware sdf psk freeware mfj 1278 freeware freeware windows and lin freeware spectrum freeware e qsl logging icom freeware oscilloscope freeware software freeware freeware morse
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links