Search Results for "freeware"179 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Software
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3041 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
[ Hits: 1786 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tealinfo reference for Yaesu VX-5R
- TealInfo Reference for Yaesu VX-5R, software for PalmOS
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware acars deconding software for windows.
[ Hits: 11882 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5353 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1810 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2315 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 8334 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- OH1AA Logging program
- The OH1AA logging program package is designed to handle the book-keeping
of amateur radio contacts. The package contains three separate main prog-
rams by which contacts are managed.
Run under DOS and is freeware
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- BBLogger, a freeware windows software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station written by Giorgio IK2VIW
[ Hits: 946 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 5904 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Win92 - PRO-92 Software
- Win92 - Windows-based data management for the Pro-92/2067 trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Win95 - PRO-95 Software
- Data Management for the RadioShack PRO-95 Trunking Scanner
[ Hits: 4525 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Win93 - PRO-93 Software
- Data Management for the RadioShack PRO-93/2053 Trunking Scanner
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wayana software has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- STK by AGI
- Analytical Graphics (AGI) is providing this analytical software program as a freeware. This large program (5.8 MB compressed) has features to help engineers build and operate satellites. A large part of STK has an orbital analysis suite where registration is required.
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a freeware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like the positions of the sun and moon
[ Hits: 9601 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Rocky Software for SoftRock40
- SDR software for SoftRock40 freeware by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 9443 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- Dimension 4
- Freeware software that synchronize your PC's clock.
Dimension 4 monitor your Internet connection and automatically adjust your PC's clock when you're online at an interval you specify.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WXtoImg is a freeware advanced APT (NOAA, Meteor) and WEFAX (GOES, Meteosat) weather satellite decoding program for Windows, Linux, and MacOS X
[ Hits: 5271 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Introduction to DSP
- Bores Signal Processing freeware course to DSP
[ Hits: 992 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]