The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HFantenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 9003 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
2m VHFantennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and smallbandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have smallbandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on allHFbands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhfantenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for allHFbands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on allhfbands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 71748 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 6.24 ]
M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tunerPriority listing
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable MultibandAntenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
New HFantenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of smallHFantennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for allHFbands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20615 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.01 ]
Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers allHFbands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
IK-STIC 2 vertical multibandantenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, allband, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HFbands from 40 - 10 Meters
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies