hf antenna design99 links
- Antenna Design Lab by N4UJW
- Design and build your own Hf thru Vhf antennas.Contains pictures, plans, parts list of very popular ham antennas along with experimental types.
[ Hits: 6196 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 10786 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.18 ]
- Half Bobtail Antenna
- design by Brian Williams, GW0GHF
[ Hits: 4574 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- A vertically-polarised VK2ABQ Antenna
- design note by Brian Williams, GW0GHF
[ Hits: 4748 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.19 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 33242 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6805 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5399 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- K8CU Log Periodic Antenna
- Plans, photos, electrical and mechanical design for this HF Log periodic antenna.
[ Hits: 9925 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda
- VHF-UHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design
and construction notes by XE1MEX
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14457 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 142734 | Votes: 958 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7581 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 21694 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design
[ Hits: 24645 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3169 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KMA Antennas
- KMA Antennas specializes in HF - VHF - UHF Log Periodic Antennas, unique antennas for the Six Meter band and custom antenna designs.
[ Hits: 6052 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3592 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5767 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Ariel 30
- HF wire antenna design program by WB4ZYA for DOS
[ Hits: 3271 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna design tv antenna design 100 mhz antenna design vhf antenna design for t tv antenna design in pdf design a j ple antenna antenna design 25m vhf antenna design log antenna design vhf-antenna-design uhf antenna design vhf antenna design log p lfa antenna design antenna design vhf-antenna-design-for-t
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links