Search Results for "hf antenna"712 links - and 17 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13689 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 19886 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 37515 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver’s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8047 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 12342 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 11639 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 34420 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- ARRLWeb: The HF Mobile Antenna
- Members only articles on HF mobile antennas, includes an interesting RV antenna with a 5 bands coverage, and another similar antenna for camper.
[ Hits: 2913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 9137 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote antenna tuner controller
- Software to remotely tune an HF antenna, included in help a principle hardware picture, by M.Recchia IK0VVE
[ Hits: 3074 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 138499 | Votes: 925 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- The Copper Duckie Antenna
- A super easy VHF antenna for apartment dwellers
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20973 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2804 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4497 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Spider Antennas
- Compact HF antennas for home and mobile use, compact HF maritime antennas, manufactured by multi-band antennas
[ Hits: 2136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ciro Mazzoni Antennas
- HF Antennas, magnetic loop antenna, based in Italy
[ Hits: 4183 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- GLA Systems
- Texas BugCatcher antenna manufacturers. Mobile antenna for hf bands. The serious HF Mobile Antenna by Henry Allen, K5BUG
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen
- German antenna manufacturer for VHF UHF antennas, Quad-antennas, yagi-Antenna, LPDA-Antenna, W-Lan Antennas.
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4386 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Bicycle-Mobile antenna
- WA5FRF VHF mobile antenna for bicycle installation
[ Hits: 5055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7221 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 19733 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 4.94 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 70 mhz antenna eh antenna end-fed antenna tv antenna cb antenna antenna 144 440 100 m antenna 11 antenna v antenna 2.4 antenna w antenna 40m antenna gps antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links