Search Results for "hf freq"106 links
Antennas : 80M
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 88352 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Hamtrader Nes
- Trader net frequencies
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- RSGB HF Data Band Plans
- The following frequencies are assigned to datacommunications in the HF bands within the UK
By RSGB data communications committee information.
[ Hits: 2273 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Italian VHF & up BandPlan
- Italian vhf and up frequency allocations mantained by I5JRR
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3090 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sirio Antenne
- Antenna for GSM, CB, marine, VHF/UHF, HAM and high frequency 1,9/2,4GHz
[ Hits: 9180 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- AM Nets
- The AMers nets from HF to VHF
[ Hits: 3324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- HF RTTY Stations
- ik8enh list of HF stations transmitting in RTTY with Baudot/Schift, frequency and call
[ Hits: 7998 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Repeaters in Ecuador
- Frequency, location and coverage of repeaters in Ecuador.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- New Zealand Repeaters
- New Zealand Amateur Radio 70, 32 & 23 cm (UHF) Repeaters
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Introduction to HF propagation
- An Introduction to High Frequency Radio Propagation by IPS Radio & Space Service
[ Hits: 2148 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1926 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- UK Scanner Frequencies
- The UK Scanning Directory - HF, VHF and UHF UK Scanner Frequencies Database Updated Daily by a dedicated group of Radio Amateurs and SWL Listeners
[ Hits: 1602 | Votes: 163 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Ken's N. Alabama Scanner Radio Frequencies
- Gadsden Alabama area frequencies including MILCOM UHF listings.
[ Hits: 2520 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Monitoring the Crisis in the Balkans
- By the Monitoring Times Staff, NATO HF Frequencies, NATO Common VHF/UHF Frequencies and English Language Shortwave Broadcasts from the Balkans
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Scaning The Utilities
- Hf, vhf, and uhf utility listening, police frequencies, shuttle, aero, usaf callsigns and many other services
[ Hits: 3191 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5727 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 3912 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14049 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 8.12 ]
You can try similar termssat freq am sw freq freq hf freq air-freq pa freq swr freq sw freq low freq low freq. tvi freq uhf freq freq uk air freq vhf freq
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links