Search Results for "hi gain"111 links
Antennas : 10M
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 65049 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12049 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24328 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6098 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5077 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 12631 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6918 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 34564 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- 70cm Quadruple Quad
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation by Richard Price GW0VMW
[ Hits: 8995 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Quad Antenna for 1296 MHz
- This Quad Antenna for 23 cm band is a medium gain directional antenna for mobile, portable and base station use by DL5NEG
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2412 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1699 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8892 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6215 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3491 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Hy-Gain Manuals
- This is the manuals section for the Hy-Gain website. Currently, hy-gain is listing all of their manuals only in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5708 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- WL7AML Intermod program
- This program will run all possible combinations of every transmitter against every receiver in its list
[ Hits: 3322 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.
[ Hits: 5350 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Garex VHF preamp
- It is available for spot frequencies in the range 40 - 250MHz, where a typical gain of 26dB can be achieved
[ Hits: 2889 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16278 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7198 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termshy gain v hy gain hy-gain-v gain hy-gain with gain hj gain 5 mor gain dx 88 hi gain erp to gain more gain rf gain hy gain 30-14 best gain hy gain av-640
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links