about hi gain on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 15M Antennas : 160M Antennas : 2M
Antennas : Mobile Antennas : Portable Antennas : Theory : Antenna Gain Antennas : VHF UHF
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5018 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11809 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6807 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
Antennas : WiFi Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Vertical Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave : Quad Antennas Publications : Manuals Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Kenwood TS-950SDX Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : Utilities Technical Reference : Lightning Protection Technical Reference : Preamplifiers Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference : Noise Reduction
- Double Quad Antenna for 1296 MHz
- This Quad Antenna for 23 cm band is a medium gain directional antenna for mobile, portable and base station use by DL5NEG
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links