Search Results for "high swr"15 links
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24031 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7475 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Low-Noise LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- Super flat SWR from this high gain easy-build Yagi. Great for home or fild day.
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9 elements 50MHz 12.5Ohm Yagi
- A DX antenna for Serious hams. High gain, super flat SWR. The ultimate 9el 50MHz Yagi
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 11el 50MHz OWA Yagi
- A real Monster true OWA for 50Mhz with real serious performance. Constant impedance, supper low SWR, high gain and F/B and easy to build.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Mini Primer on SWR Measurements
- What Does a Low or High SWR Mean? Relation between SWR and antenna efficiency by WB6FRZ
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- All About Ham Radio ladder-line
- ladder-line is great - extremely low loss, even at high SWR. However, many hams refuse to use it because they are afflicted by common misconceptions
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Some Useful ZS6BKW Modifications
- The ZS6BKW antenna evolved from an optimization of the G5RV antenna. The SWR on 80m is too high and the 40 ft ladder line matching section is a little too long on 17m and a little too short on 10m
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High SWR after AL-811 10 Meter mod
- Are you experiencing very high SWR with the 10M Modification to Ameritron AL-811 amplifier ? This is a good forum topic to fix this problem.
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4428 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A Modern Directional Power/SWR Meter
- Every ham needs an RF power meter. Here is a high performance unit to build at home.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshigh swr high q high high db my swr are high my swr to high high-q high way high end fed high desert high camp high voltage high rate high frequency high point nc
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links