Search Results for "ht radio"8195 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Shortwave
- Low Noise Antenna Connection
- Reducing noise to your antenna can gain your aerial performance, learn how.
[ Hits: 7079 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Grounding is key to good reception
- Guidelines to groundings.
[ Hits: 46276 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- AB0CW Collection
- AB0CW\'s Amateur and Antique Radio Page, Boathanchors, key and bugs
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Era Archives
- REA offers a wide variety of items for antique radio. We have schematics, old books, reference data, historical information in paper copy form or on CD-ROM.
[ Hits: 5437 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 3.41 ]
- CB Station 140URL9909 from Antarctica Galindez island
- Web Site of CB Radio station from Vernadsky Research Station on Galindez island 140URL9909
[ Hits: 1972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- BADX Boston Area DXers
- BADX is an association of shortwave, mediumwave, and longwave DXers and shortwave radio listeners. Membership is open to all.
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Welcome to The Ukrainian Antarctic Club Station EM1U
- Web Site of Ukrainian Club Amateur Radio station from Vernadsky Research Station on Galindez island EM1U
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Norfolk Amateur Radio Club
- NARC affiliated to RSGB
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- US0LW Igor
- Web Site Amateur Radio station from Ukraine Kharkov
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Amateur Radio Awards
- See awards from around the world, select by country, mode or band or add your awards !
[ Hits: 3145 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Space Hams
- List of ISS crew and their ham radio callsign
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ATHNET packet group
- ATHNET - Athens, Greece Packet Radio Internetworking Group
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Amsat australia
- AMSAT is a worldwide group of Amateur Radio Operators who share a common interest in building, launching and communicating with each other through non-commercial Amateur Radio satellites.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood User Manuals
- Instruction manuals for all Kenwood current radios.
[ Hits: 23434 | Votes: 208 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- A. G. Tannenbaum's Homepage
- "A. G. Tannenbaum is your one stop shopping spot for service manuals; radio,TV, VCR, as well as Antique, Amateur, Audio, and Test Equipment."
[ Hits: 5120 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SWAN electronics
- SWAN radios manuals
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- Kanga US
- Amateur radio kits by Kanga US.
[ Hits: 17316 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- The Association for International Broadcasting
- The Association for International Broadcasting is the professional body for the whole international radio broadcasting industry
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N.American Shortwave association
- The WWW home page of NASWA, North America's oldest shortwave broadcast-only radio club
[ Hits: 3915 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Pirate Radio Reports
- Listenings reports for Pirate radios.
[ Hits: 2014 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22166 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2799 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HRDLabel is a software for printing labels, QSL and envelope using the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook database.
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29146 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- HF Radio Modifications
- Lots of HF radio mods, including AOR, Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom, Uniden, Alinco, Sony
[ Hits: 44009 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.85 ]