icom 6181 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- Jpole for PMR-Radio
- A 446 Mhz J-pole antenna
[ Hits: 4129 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2930 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- JR6NJD remotely-controllable receiver
- JR6NJD offer a web-controlled Icom PCR-1000 receiver radio, located in Beppu, Oita, Japan
[ Hits: 2968 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- CQ Zones World Map
- A 6 Mb PDF file of CQ Zones and ITU Zones and prefixes made available to download by Icom America.
[ Hits: 7118 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Aero Mobile Ham Radio
- Aero mobile with the ICOM 706MKIIg By Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 706MKIIG Mobile Mount
- This page describes a very simple and inexpensive mobile mount for an ICOM 706MKIIG radio
[ Hits: 3956 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Work satellite with single IC-706MKIIG
- You wanna try to work modern satellite like AO-40 but have only one rig ICOM-706MKIIG ? This article will help you.
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom IC-756 PRO Repair
- Repair of a 756pro that was powering up always on TX due to some damage in the ACC1 connector area
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Icom IC 756 PRO III Review
- ARRL review ICOM IC-756 pro III HF/6 meter transceiver at central michigan ARC PDF File
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-756PRO User review
- KK5DR revuieew and conmmentary of the icom IC-756Pro
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VA7OJ/AB4OJ's IC-756Pro III User Review
- Adam, VA7OJ/AB4OJ's IC-756Pro III User Review
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Icom 706 Major Defect Found
- WA6CDE write about a major problem, a design flaw on two Icom 706 caps that have corrosive liquid that can seriously damage this icom transceiver.
[ Hits: 3918 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ICOM IC-706MKIIG Tech Note
- If your IC-706MKIIG will not power up without even hearing a relay click, check the state of the HV line.
[ Hits: 2570 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IC-746PRO TX Problem
- The IC-746PRO is a great rig. But it has a few reliability issues, especially with the earlier-production units. This article addresses four problem areas:. IC151 on the RF Unit.
Driver circuit on the PA Unit. HRX-muting circuit on the CTRL Unit. Predriver on the PA Unit.
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- RF-overload for Icom IC 746 756 series
- The following transceivers can be susceptible to damage from a strong RF field (or RF-overload) IC-746 IC-746PRO IC-756 IC-756PRO IC-756PROII
IC-756PROIII n1eq explain why
[ Hits: 3256 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W9JFL Shack
- John talk about Yaesu VX-3 as an interesting upgrade from VX-2, other reviews cover Kenwood TH-D7 TH-6A Icom-91A Kenwood TM-D700A Yaesu FT-817 and Icom IC-7000
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM Rig Control
- Freeware amateur radio transceiver control program tested with IC-756 Pro.
[ Hits: 5496 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsicom ic r6 icom rx only icom 728 icom t81 icom v 80 icom 857 icom-857 icom 620 icom ic 381 icom 92d icom r 20 icom ic 706 icom ps 55 icom r10 icom ic v90
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links