interface cw key
about interface cw key on dxzone.com
Contesting : Hardware Contesting : Software
Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio Manufacturers : Interfaces Manufacturers : Morse Key Operating Modes : Packet Radio Software : Contesting Software : Morse Code Decoders Technical Reference : Coax Cables and Connectors Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Keyers
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Radio Programming Cable Technical Reference : Sound Card Radio Interfacing
- G4AXX Voice keyer Interface
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 2726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A Simple CW Keying Interface
- Functional, easy, and cheap, all good Ham Radio characteristics by Terry Fletcher, WA0ITP
[ Hits: 1459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A HT-powered CW Interface
- A keyed piezo beeper, connected to the microphone jack of a HT, appeared feasible as a ready-made MCW generator.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FSK interface and CW Keying Interface
- Easy to build RS232 keying interface for FSK and CW. Works with most popular RTTY software like MMTTY. Also works for with most contest software such as N1MM and Writelog for CW keying. Uses the RS232 port RTS, DTR, or TX data, optically isolated, PC boards available.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 5582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parallel Port CW Interface
- Parallel Port CW Rig Keying Interface for N3FJP Software and Elecraft K2 by KG6HAF
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple Interfaces for FSK, PTT & CW Keying
- AA5AU FSK and CW interfaces
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links