Search Results for "long"329 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 30M
- ZL3RG 30 Meter Quad
- A Quad antenna for 10 MHz (30 meter band) by Rob ZL3RG based on the original concept of EI7BA.
Rob tested this antenna after a long experience with a full and half wave inverted V antenna.
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Dipole for 40 80 160 meters
- A space efficient dipole antenna that can cover from 40 to 160 meters band using traps for 7MHz and 3,8 MHz. The antenna is 124 feet long. 1992 QST article
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50MHz long-yagi antenna
- Design a 50MHz long-yagi antenna by PA3FGA
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Six elements for Six Meters
- A Six-element Yagi Beam for 6 Meter by W1JR proiddes a power gain of 10.2 dB over a dipole it is built on a 24 foot long boom
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 MHz high gain antenna - ZS2FM
- A nine element long yagi on a 9.2m boom antenna for six meter band by ZS2FM
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2m HT antenna shootout
- G4ILO compares popular antennas for 2 metre band handhelds so as to see how much you lose using a small inconspicuous antenna or how much you gain by using a long antenna.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Tri-band Horizontal Triangular Loop Antenna
- A small tri-band antenna that feature some interesting properties. Designed for the 20 , 15 and 10 meter bands, it can produce low angle high gain radiation patterns on all 3 bands in more than one direction which will make it a great antenna for the long haul.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Spiral Antenna Theory
- Spiral antenna belong to the class of frequency independent antennas. Antennas with a very large bandwidth.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Measurement on W3EDP antenna
- RF Current measurements on a Long Wire W3EDP antenna
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Low Q Long Yagi
- VHF Yagi antennas with low Q, extending the boom.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CB vs Ham Radio
- Differences between CB Radio and Ham Radio by K3DAV a long article explaining in details all differences
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Reactance Labs
- Reactance Labs was started by Tony Long KC6QHP to sell kits and products for builders of amateur radio microwave transceivers and other experimenters
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pignology, LLC
- Pignology is mainly an app developer focused on ham radio related topics. Offers radio remote control devices, and develop apps for them along to logbook apps and other ham radio related utilities.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Longwave DXing
- Longwave refers to all frequencies below the lower end of the AM broadcasting band at 540 kHz
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A long wave receiving system
- A long wave receiving system using FFT software Spectrum Lab
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Longwave Overview
- Longwave operations in Germany by DF0WD/DL4YHF
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Longwave Information
- DK8KW Longwave Information Slow-Voice, Transmitting compressed analog Audio Signals on LF
[ Hits: 68 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Longwave Station
- DF0WD DL4YHF Longwave Station include a linear transverter and antenna tuner
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Longwave Club of America
- Lowfers are folks who experiment with radio communications at unusually low frequencies.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inside The Icom AH-4 Antenna Coupler
- The AH-4 is an antenna coupler/tuner designed for long wire or whip type antennas.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Shortwave.am - Shortwave Schedules
- Shortwave Radio Schedules from Eibi/AOKI combined lists. Includes Google maps showing beam directions and long paths.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- PIC controlled CW BPSK beacon transmitter
- A description of a simple Lowfer beacon transmitter.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]