Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
Strathcona Radio Volunteers
- The Strathcona Radio Volunteers provides radio communication along with general manpower to public service, charity, and general events in and around Strathcona County. The club also provides backup communication to the Emergency Services of Strathcona County.
White Rock Amateur Radio Club
- The Radio Club was formed at the request of long term resident and mayor, Hardy Staub, VE7IDY, to provide the city with an Amateur radio communication resource, should the need arise.
NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
KC2KAX East Coast Long Wire Association
- An ARRL affiliated club with many members who are interested in public and emergency service. The membership supports ARRL, ARES, CERT, RACES, NTS and Skywarn.
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL