The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
HF insulation, the pitfalls
- Although insulation may seem relatively insignificant in the larger picture, on it depends the quality of your performance on air and how long you will be communicating for.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- In order to resonate at a particular frequency, an antenna needs to be at least one half wave length long. Antennas below a 1/2 wave are dependent on a ground system for resonance as well.
Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
Baja Net Home Page
- The Baja Net is one of the boaters’ favorite nets on the West Coast. It has a long history of handling traffic for mariners who are out of touch with friends and family. Several stations have phone patches enabling them to put you right on the line to talk to your loved ones.
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.