Search Results for "low band"200 links
- The TTFD-2 antenna
- The lowest-cost approach for home brewing broadband, general-purpose antenna for shortwaves
[ Hits: 6317 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Loop Antenna for 6m
- Indoor loop antenna for six meters band, project by Colen Harlow, G8BTK
[ Hits: 28157 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 60899 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7118 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
[ Hits: 23962 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13597 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- RSGB HF Data Band Plans
- The following frequencies are assigned to datacommunications in the HF bands within the UK
By RSGB data communications committee information.
[ Hits: 2313 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- SV8CS Spiros
- Dx on Hf specially on low bands from Zante island Greece
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Microwave Email list
- Message list about 903 Mhz. and above bands. Use various VHF reflectors for the 432 and lower bands. Most traffic will be about 2304 and above.
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Array Solutions - WX0B
- Stacking and phasing HF and 6m arrays antenna switches and contesting devices. Custom low band antenna arrays, bandpass filters,commercial/Mil STd filters,microwave components, commercial broadcast filters.
[ Hits: 5380 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Giovannini Elettromeccanica
- Quad, Yagi for low bands. Specialist in antennas, supports and moving of medium-large sized radio antennas, professional rotators, masts, towers, and accessories.
[ Hits: 8116 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Heros Technology Ltd
- HF Radio Preselectors,BCB filters,Low Pass filters,Band Pass filter
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1480 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Propagation below 10 MHz
- About the band behaviour or propagation towards distant locations by SM6EHY
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11859 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Simple freeware tool to calculate several kinds of HF filters. Use to calculate L-C and R-C band filters and bandpasses, L-C, L-R and R-C highpasses and lowpasses, coils and capacitors.
[ Hits: 5119 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Free programmable DSP-Filter
- Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4kHz
[ Hits: 28237 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Win95 xperimental narrow band communication program that makes use of the Hellschreiber principle
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6866 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band tri band air band best cw band 6 band ocf 6 band off bc band 6 band ocr 60 m band band ka band 30 m band rca four band 3 band hf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links