Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Whiskey Alpha DX group
- "Formed in 1996 in the USA, the ""Whiskey Alpha"" group has members in a few different country's and is growing every day. We provide all members with a ""personalized"" QSL card design. Membership has no annual dues, and is for life."
Antenna Rotator Systemupdatedpop
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF poweramplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- Features contest mode and powerful configuration & reporting options. Commercial
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.