- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
- The Universal QSYer KeyPad works with both ICOM and selected Yaesu radios, extends these capabilities to owners of the Yaesu FT-817, FT-897, FT857, and FT-100. Additiona features for Icom Radios
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
- Morsecode learning software in spanish by EA8ALP
abc MorseCode for Palm
- Palm OS Morsecode tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
- Morsecode tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
CwGet PPCupdatedPriority listing
- A program to decodeMorsecode via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.