Nellis Radio Amateur Club
- "Located at Nellis Airforce Base-Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Nellis RAC is a progressive radio club. Providing licensing classes, on-air code study group, vhf/uhf repeaters, emergency and public service communications, ""Aviation Nation"" Airshow Special Event Station N7V"
KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
Scanner Master Police Scanners
- Police scanners by Uniden Bearcat Scanners, port radio scanners antennas parts or listen to live online emergency police broadcasts with radio frequency codes by Scanner Master
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
- DotDash is a free morsetrainer for the Palm Pilot with features such as "Train Random Words", "Learn Alphabet", recognize random abbreviations, different speed settings, morse text as you write etc.
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate MorseCode at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morsecode tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers