Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morsecode, frequency charts, 10 codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy
- A freware book on learning morse-code. The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy Third Revised Edition by William G. Pierpont N0HFF, online version available in multiple languages
Salina Abilene Manhattan Live ScannerPriority listing
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
Louisville Metro Police
- Louisville Metro Police Department live scanner feeds, includes 8 live feeds and commonly used 10 codes.
CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
Intuitive Circuits, LLC.
- Intuitive circuit llc is a market leader in dtmf encoders and decoders, cash register surveillance, cash register security, and text inserter products. Amateur televisions ATV products
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morsecode
Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.
An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.