about open source on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio Software : Antenna analysis Software : D-STAR Software : DRM Software : Hellschreiber Software : Linux
Software : Logging Software : Low Frequency Software : Packet Software : Radio Control
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 7603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 1735 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Software : Satellite tracking Software : Software Defined Radio
- open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R8500 receiver
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-500 receiver.
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-120 receiver.
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- tk150 is open source, multi-platform cloning software for the Standard (Yaesu) VR-150 portable receiver.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : Voice tools Software : Weather and FAX Technical Reference : Electronics
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 5618 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Open Source SDR
- Modular Software Radio, at sourceforge
[ Hits: 3942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- OpenSDR -- Software Defined Radio
- The Open SDR Project
[ Hits: 4487 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links