open source62 links
Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11475 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) is a new digital radio standard for the long-, medium- and short-wave ranges
[ Hits: 13934 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4905 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8495 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2106 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R8500 receiver
[ Hits: 1889 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-500 receiver.
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-120 receiver.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- tk150 is open source, multi-platform cloning software for the Standard (Yaesu) VR-150 portable receiver.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 7871 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Open Source SDR
- Modular Software Radio, at sourceforge
[ Hits: 4331 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- OpenSDR -- Software Defined Radio
- The Open SDR Project
[ Hits: 5566 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsopen source software open source logging open source freeware open source live gps satellite java freeware open source live gps tracker java a freeware open source live train tracker java source.dat vb source ion source source drm source noise source current source rf noise source pouer source
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links