Search Results for "owa antenna"64 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KSC SC0609L 9el OWA Yagi for 50Mhz
- A Very popular choice amoungst DX'ers. This is an easy build antenna with serious gain and is extremley stable in rain and ice.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Horn Antenna
- About basics of the horn antenna used for many rf microwave antenna applications.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weatherproof UHF and microwave cavity antennas
- General circular-waveguide-horn antenna design
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn antennas
- About horn antennas, dimensions for construction of a series of microwave horns
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ribbon Antenna
- This antenna article is geared towards new Hams and antenna builders looking for a very inexpensive 6 band antenna that can be efficiently fed with 50 ohm coax without a tune
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The .64 Wavelength Secret
- A .64 wave antenna is the highest gain single element design available anywhere with at least a 0.8 dB/d of gain towards the horizon, than any 5/8 wave element.
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Horn antenna
- An overview of the basics of the horn antenna used in RF microwave applications.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flyaway Antenna
- Flyaway Antenna, Carbon Fiber Antenna,Ku band Aluminum Antenna,Auto-Tracking Flyaway antennas by Probecom Microwave Technology
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Lambda Antenna Ltd
- Lambda Antenna has 30 years of history in high frequency antenna industry, based in Japan, produce amateur radio antennas for VHF UHF and microwave bands.
[ Hits: 76 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna gps antenna antenna g7 antenna rod antenna bel v antenna awx antenna e-z-o antenna mw antenna end-fed antenna ewe antenna 40m 20m antenna 300 ohm antenna uhf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links