Search Results for "owa antenna"66 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 15M
- 21Mhz 4el Yagi Antenna
- A simple to build OWA Yagi with direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build with limited tools. 4 elements yagi for 15 meters band by G0KSC
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Modified Petlowany Antenna
- Modification of the Bill Petlowany, K6NO antenna by N0LX
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G0KSC SC0609L 9el OWA Yagi for 50Mhz
- A Very popular choice amoungst DX'ers. This is an easy build antenna with serious gain and is extremley stable in rain and ice.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An intro to OWA Quad's
- An introduction to OWA (Optimised wideband array) 50Ohm direct feed Quad beam antennas
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The OWA Yagi
- An introduction to the OWA (optimised Wideband Array) Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Horn Antenna
- About basics of the horn antenna used for many rf microwave antenna applications.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ribbon Antenna
- This antenna article is geared towards new Hams and antenna builders looking for a very inexpensive 6 band antenna that can be efficiently fed with 50 ohm coax without a tune
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual Band Quad Antenna
- 4elements 50Mhz and 70Mhz dual band OWA Quad Antenna with a 2.7 metre length boom by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Horn antenna
- An overview of the basics of the horn antenna used in RF microwave applications.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MegaWave Corporation's goal is to provide services and products of the highest quality to its many customers in the areas of antenna design and development, and radiowave propagation.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flyaway Antenna
- Flyaway Antenna, Carbon Fiber Antenna,Ku band Aluminum Antenna,Auto-Tracking Flyaway antennas by Probecom Microwave Technology
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna end fed antenna 300 ohm antenna tv antenna efa antenna iek antenna end-fed antenna antenna 430 mhz fan antenna 5 ghz antenna eh antenna 11m dvb t antenna uhf-antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links