The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
T2FD The Forgotten Antennapop
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
- Kenwood continues its strong and proud heritage as the Pacesetter in Amateur Radio. Kenwood was the first Amateur Radio manufacturer on the Web. It is our firm dedication to continue leading the way with useful website services in the future. Visit our Amateur page to learn more.
NASA Shuttle - Mir Web
- Find out about the latest launch and mission to the Mir Space Station or Shuttle now consolidated in a single web site
- The SPACEWARN bulletin is intended to serve as an international communication mechanism for the rapid distribution of information on satellites and space probes.
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
- Orbitessera provides a mosaic of orbital information. Information is provided for the Space Shuttle, the International Space Station , Mir Space Station , and general Satellite Keplerian Elements information
Near-Realtime MUF indicatorpop
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
- Glossary of solar and terrestrial terms, by the Space Environment Center
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.