KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antennapop
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
- Small enough to carry it in your shirt pocket and powerful to fit your needs. It will be your companion for years, thanks to the "FirmwareLiveUpdate" feature. Use it for everyday packet, for APRS, as a Tracker with a GPS or as APRS digi.
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *