Search Results for "pic s meter"117 links
Antennas : 10M
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7433 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4384 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Delta-Loop for 40 Meters
- Two-element Parasitic Delta-Loop Array for 40 Meters
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 50MHz Moxon Rectangle
- N3ox 6 meter moxon rectangle, pictures and assembly notes
[ Hits: 7964 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- Description and phots of a DIY moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this compact antenna for 50 mhz by N2MH
[ Hits: 29626 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Magnetic loop for 80m
- A Magnetic loop antenna project for 80 meters band by OH7SV, with detailed pictures and the Magnetic Loop Calculator in an Excel file
[ Hits: 12920 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5917 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2625 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 7664 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4597 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- X-Bones Antennas
- 10 and 11 meter mobile DX and keydown antennas, radio and amp mods, pics, links, and much more.
[ Hits: 4740 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- F5TMJ's web pages
- Description of the F5TMJ/B beacon on 28.243 mhz. Pictures and propagation experiments. 6 meters repeaters listing.
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
[ Hits: 12827 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Succesfull 6m EME DX pedition
- Pictures and story of a successfull dx pedition in 6 meters EME operation
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WeatherExperts.Com, the premier online store for weather stations, instruments, anemometers, barometers, accesories, and satellite pictures. Excellent prices!
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3757 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
pic s meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic diy swr meter dip meter s meter 20 meter vhf swr meter s meter kit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links