Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
- Informative site for 11-meter. The site including: packet, cb, 11mtrs, frequencies, callsigns in dutch
Advanced Linear Devices
- Electronic compoenents manufacturer of precision CMOS analog integrated circuits for OEMs of industrial controls, computers, instrumentation, automotive, and telecom. Transistor mosfet.
Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
Simple CMOS elbug
- It is a simple electronic keyer that proved to be reliable, precise timing and no own phantasy by OK1DX
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
ZL2PD CMOS Keyer
- Two cheap CMOS ICs and a few transistors was all that was required to rebuild an elderly TTL automatic morse keyer into a low current lightweight battery powered iambic morse keyer.