Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 71938 | Votes: 132 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2696 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.