- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
- A super-fast PSK mode for RTTY Contesting, 100 wpm character transmission speed for contest exchanges and macro transmission versus RTTY at 60 wpm
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
- The FNpsk program provides for accurate message handling and net management of amateur radio emergency communications using the PSK31 or PSK63 digital formats
- Supports both PSK31 and PSK63, sends and receives color thumbnail portraits by PSK63, displays 24 PSK63 channels simultaneously, and features semi-automatic mode selection between PSK63 and PSK31. Merely left-click on a PSK63 signal to copy, or right-click on a PSK31 signal to copy.
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).
- Simple PSK31 and RTTY program based on the AE4JY PSK engine. Logging inlcudes 10-10 and VP number. Exports to ADIF and CSV.
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
- Old unsupported DOS and Win 3.1 RTTY (Baudot), SITOR decoder. Does not support TX.
Portable PSK Station
- Color photos, schematic and diagrams for an article written by N2APB for Fall 2000 QRPp. Also the subject of a presentation made at the Pacificon QRP Forum in October 2000.An Integrated and Portable PSK Station for 80 & 20 without using a PC!
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING