radio case10 links
- 19 INTERNATIONAL RADIO 516
- My personal homepage with links to HOT DX-news from IRDX-Germany and to the other IRDX-members. also flags,coaxinfo and many more
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The College Amateur Radio Club Association
- A website for college and university amateur radio clubs to showcase themselves, work together, and promote amateur radio. Alumni and interested people can learn more about what college and university amateur radio clubs are doing.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable Zero LLC
- Portable Zero LLC is a small company dedicated to the goal of creating unique products that enhance and promote portable amateur radio operations. Tactical Carrying System, Tactical Battery Pack Systems, aluminum carrying case systems for Yaesu FT-857,FT-817,ICOM IC-706/703
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- XLT Communications
- XLT Communications two way radio accessory manufacturer, microphones, headsets, belt clips, earpieces, radio cases
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6877 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 3073 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Programming a Baofeng UV-5R for PMR446
- Nice feature of the Baofeng UV5R family is that they support 6.25kHz tuning steps. That fact makes it possible to dial in the radio to use the exact PMR446 channel frequencies rather than a nearest fit which is the case in many other transceivers.
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Safety at Field Day
- A case study of Field Day 1998 with the North Shore Radio Club (NSRC) in Village Green Park, Northbrook, Illinois
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6955 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termsradio case spy radio b2 drop case case cd-case-antenna-diy carry case case study emergency case value of case telephone cd case antenna diy amplifire case ubc 125xlt case pink pc case uniden case project case for amp vx7r case
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links