Search Results for "radio cat control"52 links
Contesting : Software
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2461 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- KC9WVK Robert
- Personal web site dedicated to amateur radio by KC0WVK Robert fron Green Bay, WI
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Web-controlled Shortwave Radio
- Drake R8 Communications Receiver Reston Virginia, USA
[ Hits: 67405 | Votes: 270 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- RT Systems
- Online shopping, Programming Software, Icom, Yeasu, Kenwood, Istron, HyGain, MFJ, cat cables interfaces and other radio control cables.
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
[ Hits: 13394 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11322 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2972 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16828 | Votes: 448 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 60972 | Votes: 139 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 7095 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16647 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 83780 | Votes: 184 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- TRX-Manager HAM Radio CAT Software
- TRX-Manager allows control of most radios on the market and features many original features. By Laurent Labourie F6DEX
[ Hits: 28924 | Votes: 751 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 17084 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 71889 | Votes: 1064 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- BuTel Software
- Software Information PC Interfaces for the scanning radio hobbyist & professional radio control applications
[ Hits: 14213 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- BC245 Control
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT Radio control for Uniden Bearcat BC245xlt
[ Hits: 1937 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 36876 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- FT-100 radio control software by N2OHZ
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CCRadioTech Uniden programming software
- Free windows control/programming software for the Uniden Bearcat UBC-3300XLT and 780XLT
[ Hits: 2085 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- graphical user interface which communicates with QS1RServer.exe over three UDP ports. QS1RServer.exe controls the QS1R Versatile Radio Board (VERB), a Software Defined Radio developed and produced by Phil Covington
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.30 ]
- Using the FT-857 mic Jack for CAT
- Using the FT-857 Microphone Jack for Serial Control (CAT)
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]