Search Results for "radio circuits"24 links
Antennas : Slim Jim
- The 4X4 Slimtenna
- Development of the Slim Jim antenna for HF
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NM-ARTS - Amateur Radio Technical Society
- A hardware and software project group to support learning and creation radio circuits, general electronics, and uProcessor control systems
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio India
- Gateway to Indian Radio Amateurs. Resource features Indian amateur news, photos, circuits, articles, downloads, message boards and discussion forums.
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- QRZ.RU Russian HamRadio Server
- Free Russian hamradio server special for radiofanats from CIS. Search engine on callsigns, electronic circuits and hamradio programs in www powered with knowledge base.
[ Hits: 3382 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Far Circuits - Printed Circuit Boards
- FAR Circuits is exclusively a manufacturer of Printed Circuit Boards for electronic projects that are used by the Amateur Radio and electronic hobby enthusias
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 4960 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Is HF propagation reciprocal
- Some test circuits using the ACE-HF System Simulation & Visualization software, about reciprocal propagation on HF bands by NW7US
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Far Circuits
- FAR Circuits is exclusively a manufacturer of Printed Circuit Boards for electronic projects that are used by the Amateur Radio and electronic hobby enthusiast.
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low cost frequency counter
- Low cost multifunctional seven digit LCD frequency counter, for your HAM radio shack
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 34794 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment
[ Hits: 3962 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- A low cost morse Trainer / Keyer
- By Prof. T. K. Mani - VU2ITI
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lightning Protection : Protecting each I/O line
- KB22UT Article on how protecting ham radio station and in particular I/O Lines such as AC power, coax cable, control circuits, telephone line.
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Bipolar Regenerative Receiver
- Contrary to what some radio experimenters think, a bipolar regenerative design can be made to work efficiently
[ Hits: 3108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to solder
- Key facts about how to solder, how to solder wire, how to solder pcb's, and including general soldering techniques and the best ways of making good solder joints for electronic circuits and construction.
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card interface
- Interface to insulate the radio circuits from the computer by VK2GWK
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio circuits ssb radio circuits trf radio circuits make radio uhf repeater circuits rf amp circuits circuits vox circuits uhf circuits mic circuits rf circuits dsp circuits alc circuits battery circuits tranceicer circuits circuits diagrams
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links