Search Results for "radio now"112 links
Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 22464 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- The Knight Kit Page
- By Allied radio corporation by af4k
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This site is meant to assist all Amateur Radio members know the "ins" and the "outs" of how to enjoy the hobby of getting on the amateur radio frequencies, by 9W2SSJ & 9W2RYS
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9w2bba Blog Site
- Knowledge and guide on Amateur Radio mix in Malay & English Language for Malaysian SWL & Amateur Radio Operator.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- Aksarben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a local club comprised of licensed amateur radio operators, also known as “hams”.
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Since the beginning when a small group of Hams met to form a club in the southwest corner of Dallas County, it has always been known as SWDCARC or by it's full name, Southwest Dallas County Amateur Radio Club.
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Help
- This group is being formed to support those radio enthusiasts that already have experience in SWL, Scanners, or Citizen Band/FRS radio that would like to know more about becoming a Ham.
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Ham Radio Skypecasts
- Look for ham radio skypecasts, you may find some active conferences now. Requires Skype.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- What is DX
- Some people say the "D" in DX stands for Distance, and the "X" stands for the unknown, meaning hearing unidentified stations until identified. Read more on meanings of DX in Ham Radio slang.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electronic Construction Tutorial
- Everything you wanted to know about building stuff but were afraid to ask."
This series was originally published in "73 Amateur Radio" between November 1997 and February 1998
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Police Scanners, Scanner Frequencies,
- Provide information about police scanners and the hobby of radio scanning to those who know little or nothing about scanners as well as other great stuff for regular users to enjoy
[ Hits: 35369 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.52 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 7266 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Israel Radio
- Israel Broadcasting Authority guide to the IBA radio networks known in Hebrew as Kol Israel - the Voice of Israel.
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- WR International
- WR International “Europe’s Nostalgia station” Playing all the songs that you grew up with and radio has now long forgotten.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easypal is a freeware DSSTV software uses the DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) encoding to allow the sending of image files over voice channels. This mode is known as Digital SSTV
[ Hits: 6001 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- PSK31 Deluxe
- PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users.
It has been replaced by Digital Master 780 and is now a legacy product.
The last version of PSK31 Deluxe was shipped with the HRD 4.0 SP4 kit and is no more availabe and supported.
[ Hits: 20739 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2122 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Ham International CB Radios
- Retrospective of a mark now disappeared. Jumbo, Multimode, Concorde, Puma, Viking. Photographs, diagrams, adjustments etc.
[ Hits: 9773 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]