Search Results for "radio now"114 links
Antique Radios : Clubs
- The Alabama Historical Radio Society
- The alabama historical radio society - come visit our website and museum where we have a large collection of antique radios. our club does coil winding, has a large library, and a wealth of knowledge in our members.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Michigan Antique Radio Club
- Michigan Antique Radio Club, or MARC. The MARC was officially founded October 19, 1985 at the Dillon Inn (now the Hampton Inn) in Lansing, Michigan. Our mission: To preserve the history and enhance the knowledge of radio, television and related disciplines
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wisconsin Antique Radio Club - Online
- Mission is to preserve the history and enhance the knowledge of radio.
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- SPARK - Society for Preservation of Antique Radio Knowledge
- a not-for-profit organization incorporated in 1992 in the State of Ohio.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Contesting at Wikipedia
- Contesting (also known as radiosport) is a competitive activity pursued by amateur radio operators, read more about contesting at wikipedia
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N4GN Kentucky Contest Group
- The kentucky contest group (kcg) is dedicated to the pursuit and promotion of amateur radio contesting, also known as radiosport.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Calgary Ladies Amateur Radio Network.
- The Calgary Ladies Amateur Radio Network, known as CLAN, is an independant organization whose goal is to foster knowledge and growth within the Amateur Radio Community.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE3FW Lakehead Amateur Radio Club
- The Lakehead Amateur Radio Club members have all levels of interest and knowledge in the wide spectrum of amateur radio.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Saskatchewan Amateur Radio League
- The purpose of this site is to help share knowledge about events, clubs and Amateur radio groups through out Saskatchewan.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N6FQ Fallbrook Amateur Radio Club
- It is our purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism and individual operating efficiency
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- K6BB Big Bear ham radio club
- The club was established in 1975 with the purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote knowledge, to prepare for service in the community in time of disaster or need for emergency communications,
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6AF Oroville Amateur Radio Society
- It is our purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism and individual operating efficiency. Based in Oroville, CA
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4AB Broward Amateur Radio Club
- The Broward Amateur Radio Club was founded in 1946 and received their ARRL Charter of Affiliation March 2, 1949 and is now one of the largest clubs in the South Florida area today.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rochester Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (RARC)
- The Rochester Amateur Radio Club, Incorporated (RARC) is an ARRL affiliated club located in Rochester, Minnesota. The purpose of the radio club is to: advance general interest and knowledge of amateur radio
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lincoln Amateur Radio Club
- Everything you need to know about how to being a ham. Classes, testing, operating various modes and equipment
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- K2MFF NJIT Ham Radio Club
- K2MFF is an NJIT club that has been around since the early 1920's our main focus is to promote the further use and knowledge of Ham Radio
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AARC Austin Amateur Radio Club
- Austin Amateur Radio Club, an active affiliate club of the American Radio and Relay League (ARRL) now in our 87th year!
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Virginia beach Amateur Radio Club
- Our purpose is to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism, individual operating efficiency, and to so conduct club programs and activities as to advance the general interest of Amateur Radio and public service within the community.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Q&A
- Have questions about ham radio? Wanna know more or get involved. We'll try to answer your questions here.
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Setting up a live broadcast on the internet
- This tutorial will teach you what you need to know so you can broadcast your live radio feed over the Internet yourself.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NDB Weblog
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Freeware SDR for Mac by DO8SEM Sebastian now named SDR Radio by DL2SDR
[ Hits: 4270 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3593 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]