A 16 Turn S-Band Helixupdated
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
Quad antenna calculatorupdated
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
How to build a tin can waveguide antennapop
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 35885 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.43 ]
14Km 802.11B link testupdatedpop
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 802.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
[ Hits: 38283 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.71 ]
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennaupdatedpop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
NARTE Telecommunications Certification Association
- Narte, the national association of radio and telecommunications engineers is a non-profit association which offers independent certification to qualifying technicians and engineers practicing a wide range of telecommunications and electronics disciplines.
- WiNRADiO Communications manufacture radio communications equipment for a very wide range of applications. Our customers include professional communications radio users in government, military, security, surveillance, spectrum monitoring organizations, telecommunications, industry, as well as radio and computer enthusiasts.
Electronika International Inc
- Electronika International Inc, Cleveland, OHIO manufacturers wide range of Coaxial Cable Assembly, Coaxial Connectors & Adapters, Power Dividers, Attenuators, Coaxial Switches, Amplifiers, Fiber Optic cords, Bias TEE, Isolator & Circulator and other products
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Harbour Industries, the worldwide High Temperature and High Performance cable manufacturer, offers a wide range of Mil-Spec and Commercial designs such as NEMA HP3/HP4 and SAE AS22759
- Gao engineering offers a wide range of affordable, popular and reliable rfid products, dsp, arm and other microprocessor evm and development boards, ides, universal programmers, emulators, dsp learning systems, micro-network terminals, test and measurement products for engineers.
SEC's Radio User's Page
- Provide radio operators with current data on the state of the ionosphere. Real-time Displays, Recent Space Environment Reports, Ionospheric Data Sets, Summaries & Medium Range Forecasts
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.