Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
- Solarcon custom designs and manufactures a wide range of standard and specialized antenna products, Patch Antennas, Loop Antennas, Helical Antennas, Yagi Antennas, Slot Antennas, UHF Antennas, VHF Antennas, Bluetooth antennas, Dipole antennas and many more.
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for Broadcasters, PSI manufactures a complete range of slot antennas for UHF television broadcasting
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The RYMSA Corporation designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of sophisticated antennas and components for the telecommunications industry supplying technical solutions tailored to the needs of its clients around the world.
- Designer and manufacture of Airborne Antenna & Radomes covering a range of applications. Products include vhf antenna ,uhf antenna,navigation antenna,comm antenna,blade antenna,vor/ils antenna ,L band antenna, direction finding antenna,DF antenna,vor,ils, IFF antenna on aircraft,aircraft antenna for airborne application.
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.
Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The main area of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals.
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The one of main fields of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals. This programm will be very usefull to everyone from professional analysts to amateurs.