NARCC - Northern Amateur Relay Council of California
- The Amateur Radio coordinating organization for the 10 meter band and higher in northern California.
In cooperation with the FCC, ARRL, and the support of the hams in northern California, NARCC performs the repeater coordination function for the region.
KA6NCR Relay Repeater Club
- Welcome to the relay repeater club. we are a 2 meter/vhf amateur (ham) radio club in arcadia, california, operating on the ka6ncr repeater. we are looking for new members.
Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
Boca Raton Amateur Radio Association
- The home page of the boca raton amateur radio association. we meet on every first tuesday of the month and operate the 145.290 repeater. Palm Beach County, Florida.
W3JUP Jupiter Tequesta Repeater Group
- The JTRG is an active club affiliated with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). and dedicated to further the art of amateur radio communication, serve the public, and promote high standards in amateur radio.
N4EH Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society
- The Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society serves Seminole County and Central Florida, operating two 2 meter repeaters on 147.285 +600 and on 146.805 -600
W4RYZ Panama City Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in the 1950s, the Panama City Amateur Radio Club is a warm, relaxing haven for Bay County amateur radio operators to meet, chat, and eyeball folk they talk to on simplex and local repeaters during the week.
MT. Tom Amateur Repeater
- A Massachusetts Non-Profit 501-C(3) corporation of amateur radio operators chartered in 1978 covering the Connecticut River Valley in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
Minuteman Repeater Association
- The Minuteman Repeater Association is a non-profit communications organization serving the public in times of emergency.
K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.