Search Results for "side band antenna"21 links
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22743 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7034 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24290 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 19918 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Restricted space 80 meter antenna
- This article describe a small single wire antenna running on the side of the building allow operations on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3056 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Rotary Washing line antennas
- You can only consider yourself as being a real radio amateur if you view every object around you
as being a potential antenna. This article describe an antenna for 80 meetrs band
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Inverted Vee monoband antenna
- This project will enable you to build a monoband long wire inverted vee with 3/4 wave length sides that will have a bit of gain
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Practical, 5-Band Homebrew Wire Beam
- The Upside-Down Umbrella Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 2058 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Quad or Loop antennas
- Quad and loop antennas comparisons, evaluating the impedance and gain of both antennas and considerationso n horizontal loop antennas for low bands by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- The Notebook Antenna
- the multiband Notebook Antenna, so called because the entire antenna will fit easily inside a 1" thick 3-ring binder
[ Hits: 4513 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sidemount VHF/UHF Antenna
- This antenna is designed to be mounted off the side of a tower. Works on 136-153 Mhz range but also on 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 13 elements dualband Yagi
- A VHF UHF dualband yagi antenna composed by 13 elements project by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3EDP Multi-band Antenna
- An Unorthodox Antenna, originally by W3AWH is considered a multi-band antenna suitable for fixed location use and as an easily deployable portable antenna for events such as Field Days.
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 6872 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- President Electronics
- Presindet Electronics produces all mode CB bands transceivers, antennas, and accessories.
[ Hits: 10257 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7234 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
side band antenna
You can try similar termsside band antenna bs side band cb side band side band side band cb sears cb side band single side band single side band radio antenna side mount side lobe antenna side kick antenna side arm antenna tower mount side side mount sea side wallpapr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links