Search Results for "signal noise ratio"6 links
- The PA0RDT Mini-Whip
- An active receiving antenna for 10 KHz to 20 MHz, a very small sized antenna with excellent performances in noise to signal ratio.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11026 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- MSDOS program to calculate Az-El position of geostationary satellites at specific location and carrier to noise ratio of received SAT TV signal.
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 1951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10535 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- SNR Signal to Noise Ratio
- Signal-to-noise ratio is defined as the ratio between the desired signal, and the background noise.
In this article, SNR is explained in the deep
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]