Search Results for "small antenna"122 links - and 1 categories
- HF Balcony antenna
- Small HF balcony antenna project
[ Hits: 18369 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[ Hits: 22344 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 28332 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 9320 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a Yagi for six meter band by Ken Willis, G8VR
[ Hits: 13855 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 40318 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- HF Antennas for small places
- Isotron antennas and EH antennas, solutions for small places by F5IXU in french
[ Hits: 4451 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43253 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- A Small Loop Antenna for Forty Meters
- Article on a small loop antenna for forty meters band by Ben Smith, W4KSY
[ Hits: 24373 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Small styrofoam loop
- Contructing a loop using a styrofoam block
[ Hits: 3732 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 58124 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Loop Antennas
- Experience and practical use of magnetic loop antennas, by N0HC
[ Hits: 22682 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Small Loop Antennas by AA5TB
- Also known as Magnetic Loop Antennas,
by AA5TB, construction tips and tecniques of a Small Loop antenna
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 8978 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
[ Hits: 45223 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Small antennas and radiation resistance
- Small antenna, what causes loss and how to increase radiation resistance in small antennas., A description of loss and radiation resistance.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20761 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- 43TR299 Geoff
- Small station in northern Australia running Quad antenna, info and audio files
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are low-profile HF antennas. If you need a small antenna, then an Isotron may be the answer. Bilal isotron antennas.
[ Hits: 5244 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- DOS programs by g4fgq
- Small collection of DOS antenna design and RF calculations programs
[ Hits: 2919 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3814 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]