160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 57498 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 6.06 ]
Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
Electriduct - Cable protection products
- Offers cable protectors, cord covers, cable guards, management products, solutions and supplies. Protect your cable, wires, and hoses from foot, small carts, and vehicular traffic with the trusted Linebacker Series of Cord Covers.