Search Results for "software defined"76 links - and 4 categories
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Lazy Dog Engineering LLC
- Manufacturer of software-defined radios and portable antennas
[ Hits: 1941 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FUNKBOX Hard&Software
- Useful hardware & software for SAT tracking ,logging, Software defined transceivers for SDR and more
[ Hits: 8486 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 10215 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7798 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4372 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL
[ Hits: 2047 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- graphical user interface which communicates with QS1RServer.exe over three UDP ports. QS1RServer.exe controls the QS1R Versatile Radio Board (VERB), a Software Defined Radio developed and produced by Phil Covington
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- GNU Radio - GNU FSF Project
- GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware, allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and received are defined by software
[ Hits: 3384 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 6121 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- OpenSDR -- Software Defined Radio
- The Open SDR Project
[ Hits: 4598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A software defined radio by Alberto I2PHD
[ Hits: 16289 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Spectra SDR Software Defined Radio
- Power Tools, communications architecture wireless mobile middleware tool
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Texas Intruments Software Defined Radio
- Sundance SDR, TI software defined radio solution
[ Hits: 3322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 17282 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3517 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4205 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13528 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio - Forum
- SDR Forum - organization dedicated to promoting the development, deployment and use of software defined radio technologies for advanced wireless systems.
[ Hits: 1774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC Facilitate SDR technology
- FCC adopts rule changes to faciliate deployment of Software Defined Radio technology
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRLWeb: Software Defined Radio
- ARRL page on SDR technology
[ Hits: 1883 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software-defined radio by Wikipedia
- According to wikipedia a software-defined radio is a radio communication system which uses software for modulation/demodulation of signals
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio resources
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Resources, Links & Information
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio Projects
- An updated and classified collection of SDR projects and realizations
[ Hits: 7398 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]