Search Results for "soundcard"70 links
Contesting : Software
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 2992 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- MM0BQM Homepage, lots of info on most soundcard data modes plus received SSTV picture gallery.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Soundcard Interfacing
- This page is an attempt to correlate the interfacing schemes for various Radio models, and Sound Card configurations.
[ Hits: 12268 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- K4SET, Soundcard Digital, MFSK
- "MFSK and the SoundCard Digital Software Revolution"" by K4SET and WD4HVA"
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2099 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Flex32 / Soundcard Packet for Windows
- Flex32 soundcard packet tutorial by Charles Brabham N5PVL
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
[ Hits: 11571 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 4755 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- MT63 Terminal
- MT63 soundcard program for Windows by IZ8BLY
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6776 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- DOS Hellschreiber radio program by G3PPT
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A MT Hell dos transmitting program by DF6NM
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16396 | Votes: 336 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- MMSSTV - MM Hamsoft
- SSTV freeware software for Windows by Mako JE3HHT. An excellent SSTV program that requires only a computer with soundcard, no expensive TNC required.
Works on all Windows version including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
[ Hits: 35762 | Votes: 126 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Integrated weather satellite recorder, decoder, image viewer, and editor. Connect a 137-138MHz FM receiver to your soundcard to get images directly from weather satellites
[ Hits: 2592 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12428 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17018 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7666 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- PTT and Sound Card Interface
- PTT and soundcard interface schematic by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing
- Homebrew your PC sound card to radio interface with this circuit obtained from the pages of Ernie Mills WM2U.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]