K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
- VOA Special English uses a limited vocabulary and a slower rate of speech to help people become familiar with American English through programs on radio, television and the Internet. At the same time people also learn about world news, science, American culture and other subjects.
Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.