star antenna34 links
Antennas : 40M
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7016 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 8666 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 93295 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- HF loops vs Half Loops
- HF loop and half-loop antennas in a few words
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a 2 Meter DDRR for Mobile
- W5GVE article on homebrewing a 144 MHz DDRR antenna for mobile use
[ Hits: 3198 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Apartment antennas
- Successful apartment operating starts with an evaluation of the location
[ Hits: 23094 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- WB6WUW Amature Radio Tower Installation
- Wb6wuw's pictorial guide to the erection of free-standing towers starting with excavation and ending with antenna installation
[ Hits: 5294 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9214 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Stargun Antennas
- The industry standard in all antenna products
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MTM Scientific Radio Loop Antenna
- Loop Antenna Starter Kit contains detailed plans for building the MTM Scientific, Inc. loop antenna from scratch.
[ Hits: 2746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Star Antenna
- Communication Electronic designs, manufactures and markets antennas for fixed wireless and mobile wireless applications in a wide range of frequency bands.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dunestar Systems
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Receivers, Antenna Tuners and accessories, antenna analyzers, dummy loads, wattmeters, shortwave radio receivers, baluns, filters
[ Hits: 9351 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Amateur radio accessories dealer based in Wehrheim Germany, offer Antennas, baluns, filters, antenna tuners, dummy loads, swr wattmeters by Palstar
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio DX Center
- French distributor for Palstar, Nagoya, Emotator, Belden, Vimer, RM, Batteries compatible, RF connectors... dealer for Kenwood, Alinco, Icom, President, Sirio, Syncron, Midland... Manufacturer for I.T.A. Antennas
[ Hits: 8506 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- GI Joe's radio electronics
- Dealer for Cb radios, Cb antenna & accessories Galaxy radio, Cobra cb radio, Ranger, Texas Star, Palomar. Police scanner, radar detector, GPS, GMRS, FRS, Wilson cellular amplifier & antennas. Owners manuals, schematics and links.
[ Hits: 12079 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4666 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28299 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 4004 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
You can try similar termsd star antenna star antenna star gun antenna shooting star antenna wilson shooting star antenna star sr 700 which 1d star star st 700 star 1c d star d-star drm d star ky d star pro star 400 star m 298
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links