Search Results for "tests"165 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2520 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Effect of tower coupling on an array
- It's well known that a nearby tower can affect the performance of a vertical array, this article by NK7U describe measurements and prove interaction.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2009 IARU HF Contest
- 2009 IARU HF World Championship Contest Rules
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Xped Contest trainer
- Xped is a free CW/SSB contest trainer written by JE3MAS for all the dedicated contesters.
With Xped, you can enjoy virtual contests with a lot of participants.
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DXXE Group was created in January 2005 by Mexican radio amateurs that share a passion for DX, contests, expeditions and island activations.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Royal Signals Awards
- Society awards, awards rules, radio contests
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This site is dedicated to Amateur Radio, there are forums, pictures, up to date info and dxpeditons, contests and lots more
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The No-Code Technician Class
- The No-Nonsense, No-Code Technician Class License Study Guide (for tests given after July 1, 2006)
Dan Romanchik KB6NU
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARRL Expanded Tests on TS-570
- ARRL Laboratory Expanded Test-Result Report Kenwood TS-570D
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT 2000 Tests and Notes
- By George, W2VJN in THE FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB newsletter
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK4AUY FT-2000 review
- Extensive review with tests and reports of the Yaesu FT-2000
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contesting with New Yaesu FT-950
- Unsing FT-950 in contests by K9ZW
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cushcraft R7 repair and tests
- F5DQK repairing and swr measurement tests of a Cushcraft R7 Antenna
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- GAP Titan DX - Test Details
- GAP Titan DX 10 15 20 40 meter performance tests by AA3RL
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GAP Titan DX SWR Measurements
- Gap Titan DX Antenna SWR Tests GAP Titan DX Antenna SWR Test
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GAP Titan DX Test report
- Tests and operational report of a GAP Titan by dl8rds
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Gap Titan dx SWR tests
- GAP Titan DX Measurements of SWR report by WT5L
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Receiver Test Data
- Sherwood Engineering Tests, conduct receiver comparison among popular commercial radios.
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- TR4W Contest Logger
- TR4W (TR for Windows) is a freeware program for operating in ham radio contests. Approximately 80 percent of the program is based on source code of the TR LOG MS-DOS program, kindly provided by Larry Tyree, N6TR
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Amateur Exam Study Program
- Free windows program to display all the questions in the General Technician and Extra question pool by N3FJP
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CW Trainer for Linux
- Easy to use CW Trainer for Linux. Adaptable for both the Koch and Farnsworth method of learning CW. Makes random tests or can read text from a file
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Frequency Response Plotter
- Draw static response time of an audio system. Originally intended for loudspeakers tests, is also a great tool for looking at microphone equalisation.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]